Facebook Ads is one of the best ways to drive traffic to your blog, website, or your promotional pages. The process of running a Facebook Ad can be very challenging. In the article below you will learn the steps how to install Facebook pixel on a website.
Before running any ads to send traffic to a website, page or your own blog, create a Facebook Pixel first. This will be used to retarget your visitors so they can see more ads. People don’t make any purchasing decision right away, they normally need to see something a few times.
A Facebook pixel can be placed on any webpage so you can build an audience for all those who visited your website home page, a landing page, a checkout page and even a thank you page so you can target all those people who opted in to your list or made a purchase. Even those that landed on the checkout page and didn’t make any purchase
Steps How To Create Facebook Pixel
1. Open Facebook Ads Manager then click top of the menu button
2. Select Pixels from the Assets column
3. Select Pixels from the Assets column
4. On the next page, click Create a Pixel
5. Add a name for your pixel and click Next
6. Copy and paste the pixel code into the header tags on your websites pages
7. Install the Facebook Pixel Event Code
8. Decide which event code you want to track
9. Select the event code you want to track and click in the code box to copy it. Then place the pixel code on the relevant pages of your website.
10. Test the pixel status
11. Go to your Ads Manager and select Pixels. If you see the pixel status is active, the pixel is installed correctly. It can take 20 minutes or so for the status to be updated.
Now you have the Facebook code and events set up you can start creating ads (it’s not essential that you add a Facebook pixel but it will improve the performance of your ads greatly